KageBushi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KageBushi

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanting to Join KB... :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatsunak

Wanting to Join KB... :) Empty
PostSubject: Wanting to Join KB... :)   Wanting to Join KB... :) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:52 pm

1) Name (Your In Game Name of the character you want to join the guild; Please spell it correctly):
Tatsunaki
2) Current Level:80

3) Class:Sin

4) Game Play Per week (How active are You? // How many hours a day/week are you on-line?): 4-8 hrs aday everyday

5) What country/state are you from; and what is your time difference from server time?:USA California

6) What are your previous factions and why did you leave your last faction?: Actually never joined a faction with this Char

7) Have you ever been an EX-Member of KageBushi on any character? If so please list which character and the reason you left. no

8 ) Who do you know in this faction? shadowroot

9) Why do you want to join KageBushi? to make new friends (Family) help in all aspects of PWI and needing a good Home for Myself with oppertunity to do TW and NV yea yea yea lol

10) What are you looking for in a faction, and what are you willing to do for the faction? Socializing making new friends helping with Bosses and NV when i get there also me helping other members and sharing my knowledge with others.

11) Tell Us a little more about yourself, and your game playing style. very Friendly, Helpful, Good Looking, sence of humor, and im not a fat ugly guy with no life lol.

12) Is this your main character, if this is not you only character, is it the one you play the most? My Main is Afridity

13) If you have any other characters, what guilds are they currently in? yes just my main she is in Outlaws (Leader)

14) What do you do in a case where you are PK'd? lol nothing fight back

15) Do You have Ventrilo? (This is a requirement, even if you only have a way to listen): Ventrilo download yes

16) Have you read and understand the guild rules, and are you willing to abide by them? Guild Rules: yes

17) Please List or supply screen shots of your current gear along with refinement and shards (please include all weapons that you use // especially if you are a BM or APS.) ( Not Require for recent Ex KB members ) be more then willing to show anytime.....

18) Are you able and willing to attend Territory Wars (Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday)? Yes

19) Have you had any previous Territory War experience? If Yes, Where and When? yes....Kami, RQ, Spec.

20) Guild Base Quests are our means of tracking who is active in this guild. Are you willing & able to do Guild Base Quest to the best of your ability, and comfortable with the fact that we do random checks/updates to see who is, and is not doing said quests? yes

21) Are you comfortable with a background check? ( Recent Ex KB members are not require ) BG checks?? sure i guess.

If No, please click the close ( X ) button at the top of the screen.

If Yes, Please register at Core Connect :

-Click the Register Button at the Top section of the page.

-Fill out all the required information.

Back to top Go down
LucyPevensie
Admin
LucyPevensie

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Join KB... :)   Wanting to Join KB... :) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Since we usually recruit 95+, I'll vote no.
Back to top Go down
LadyPeace

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Join KB... :)   Wanting to Join KB... :) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:12 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Desmerelda

Desmerelda

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Join KB... :)   Wanting to Join KB... :) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:13 pm

Nice App, Low level but active. Since we just took in the other guilds lower levels wouldnt hurt to have someone they can quest/bh with..

YES
Back to top Go down
http://www.psychojo.com
HairyChicken

HairyChicken

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Join KB... :)   Wanting to Join KB... :) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:15 pm

ill vote yes!
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Join KB... :)   Wanting to Join KB... :) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:20 pm

I vote Yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Join KB... :)   Wanting to Join KB... :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanting to Join KB... :)
Page 1 of 1