KageBushi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KageBushi

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gavriell

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:03 pm

1) Name Gavriella87

2) Current Level: 91

3) Class: Archer

4) Game Play Per week (How active are You? // How many hours a day/week are you on-line?): 40+

5) What country/state are you from; and what is your time difference from server time?: USA/ WA Same time.

6) What are your previous factions and why did you leave your last faction?: Got kicked for not being on due to no internet.

7) Have you ever been an EX-Member of KageBushi on any character? If so please list which character and the reason you left. Gavriella87 Lack of internet got me booted.

8 ) Who do you know in this faction? Shadowroot, LucyPevensie, PWassassin etc, etc.

9) Why do you want to join KageBushi? I miss my old family XD

10) What are you looking for in a faction, and what are you willing to do for the faction? Want to have fun. Just like old times.

11) Tell Us a little more about yourself, and your game playing style. I like to murk. Thats about it.

12) Is this your main character, if this is not you only character, is it the one you play the most? Yes, this and my 53 sin.

13) If you have any other characters, what guilds are they currently in? KateraMarie Conundrum (was in KageBushi) lvl 53

14) What do you do in a case where you are PK'd? Ignore it, go about questing. If they come back and try again Ill rape them.. Point blank!

15) Do You have Ventrilo? (This is a requirement, even if you only have a way to listen): Ventrilo download Yes

16) Have you read and understand the guild rules, and are you willing to abide by them? Guild Rules: Yeah sure.

17) Please List or supply screen shots of your current gear along with refinement and shards (please include all weapons that you use // especially if you are a BM or APS.) ( Not Require for recent Ex KB members ) Ask me in game.

18) Are you able and willing to attend Territory Wars (Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday)? Yeah. always was.

19) Have you had any previous Territory War experience? If Yes, Where and When? Ummm let's see. SamuraSul, like 200 times before we became KageBushi.

20) Guild Base Quests are our means of tracking who is active in this guild. Are you willing & able to do Guild Base Quest to the best of your ability, and comfortable with the fact that we do random checks/updates to see who is, and is not doing said quests? yeah

21) Are you comfortable with a background check? ( Recent Ex KB members are not require ) Search me.
Back to top Go down
Gavriell

application Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE   application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:04 pm

Username: Gavriella not Gavriella87. lol fail.
Back to top Go down
LucyPevensie
Admin
LucyPevensie

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:08 pm

Yay Gavri's back! I vote Yes!
Back to top Go down
gizmo

application Empty
PostSubject: derpa   application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:10 pm

yup Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Desmerelda

Desmerelda

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:12 pm

yes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.psychojo.com
LadyPeace

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:13 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lilly

application Empty
PostSubject: yes    application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:16 pm

I vote yes and welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application