KageBushi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KageBushi

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My user names to long! *app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HardToTh

My user names to long! *app Empty
PostSubject: My user names to long! *app   My user names to long! *app I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:52 am

I had to fill the app out 3 times because I kept accidentaly hitting backspace *facedesk

1) Name (Your In Game Name of the character you want to join the guild; Please spell it correctly): HardToThink

2) Current Level:102

3) Class:Sage Wizzy

4) Game Play Per week (How active are You? // How many hours a day/week are you on-line?):I'm afk kitty shop a little but I play in a few hours every day or other.

5) What country/state are you from; and what is your time difference from server time?:
Canada, I dunno but my monday event starts at 9 in my time.

6) What are your previous factions and why did you leave your last faction?:
Chinatown, they allied with vengeful.

7) Have you ever been an EX-Member of KageBushi on any character? If so please list which character and the reason you left.
Maybe on healingbliss for a little? I dont remember sorry

8 ) Who do you know in this faction?
Biggzmo, Horosho, blaccout

9) Why do you want to join KageBushi?
A faction thats not picky about gear and only cares or talks to rank 9's. And I like pking vengeful and instincts. Horosho asked me to apply because I was looking.

10) What are you looking for in a faction, and what are you willing to do for the faction?
Just talking and some events I like the monday one, and the underwater one when I'm on pw i'm not normally busy so I can help in any pve or pvp.

11) Tell Us a little more about yourself, and your game playing style.
Hum, I've played for a bit I had a lvl 80ish cleric that someone else made I level'd to 100 and joined essence on for a little but I couldnt attend tws actively anymore. Since then I remade to a wizzy since I dont like clerics alot =/ My play style is just like most wizzys lol (hit people with spells and try not to die) I'm sort of rpk but I can just kill kos's and at the free for all spots happily.

12) Is this your main character, if this is not you only character, is it the one you play the most?
Yes.

13) If you have any other characters, what guilds are they currently in?
healingbliss (I only use it for bhs or tt's since its 100 anyways) Perogies is in RageQuit lvl 87 bm

14) What do you do in a case where you are PK'd?
Pk them back? Or am I allowed to do that? *checks rules again*
When I'm ganked over and over I get grumpy have a safe zone war and leave usually. (I'll be honest sometimes I get very grumpy! But I leave and just bl them)

15) Do You have Ventrilo? (This is a requirement, even if you only have a way to listen):
Yes.

16) Have you read and understand the guild rules, and are you willing to abide by them?
Yes, except guild base quest i'll never do it! Never! bwa ha~

17) Please List or supply screen shots of your current gear along with refinement and shards (please include all weapons that you use // especially if you are a BM or APS.) ( Not Require for recent Ex KB members )
Ahh filling this out 3 times sucks =/ *facedesk

Smiles: Tigers
Belt: Warsong +6
Neck: Sky demons pearl +6
Cape: Cloud wings +10 immac citrine x4
Sleeves: hhh99 +6 perfect citrine x3
Ring1: Lunar
Ring2: Rank 8
Hat:Heaven lvl 70 +10 citrine gem x3
Top: Rank 8 +6 perfect citrine x4
Pants:hh90 +6 immac citirine x4
Shoes: hh99 +6 perfect citine x3
Tome: magic +9 vit +8
Weapon: Rank 8 +10 sapphire gem x2
Fly: glacial blade

18) Are you able and willing to attend Territory Wars (Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday)?
Yes but I though kb stopped tw's?

19) Have you had any previous Territory War experience? If Yes, Where and When?
Essence, vengeful,chinatown,triforce.

20) Guild Base Quests are our means of tracking who is active in this guild. Are you willing & able to do Guild Base Quest to the best of your ability, and comfortable with the fact that we do random checks/updates to see who is, and is not doing said quests?
Yes lol =]

21) Are you comfortable with a background check? ( Recent Ex KB members are not require ) Social insurance, credit card and home address? Razz lol I'm okay with it I've had a faction hop type past that I admit but I'm not proud of it and I'm hoping to find a not serious tw guild that doesn't only care about gear and stay still there.

Filling this out 3 times was ahh, Well I hope to join and meet you all. =]

Back to top Go down
HardToTh

PostSubject: Re: My user names to long! *app   My user names to long! *app I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:11 am

Whats a coreconnect?
Back to top Go down
cat

PostSubject: Re: My user names to long! *app   My user names to long! *app I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:14 pm

yea
Back to top Go down
Scarlet_Byrd

Scarlet_Byrd

PostSubject: Re: My user names to long! *app   My user names to long! *app I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:23 pm

LOL, you even put in the smilies that you use. That's cute ^^

Yes =)

Core Connect: http://core.perfectworld.com/landing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1827439167
cat

PostSubject: Re: My user names to long! *app   My user names to long! *app I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:51 am

Oo tiger user! ewwwww, welll in that case i may change my mind,

PIGGES FTW!
pig pig pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
shadowroot
Admin
shadowroot

PostSubject: lololol   My user names to long! *app I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:40 pm

you were in kb for over 5 months on your wizzy ( used clamity axe ) showed up for 2 tws and left for "essence" for more tw fun than joined CT and vengeful pking KB all over the place so......................my answer.....
Back to top Go down
https://kagebushi.forumotion.com
HardToTh

PostSubject: Re: My user names to long! *app   My user names to long! *app I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:27 pm

Well thats okay thanks anyways. I forgot when I restatted ha and stole a cata lmao! That was fun =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My user names to long! *app   My user names to long! *app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My user names to long! *app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KageBushi :: Guests :: Let me in!-
Jump to: