KageBushi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KageBushi

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Knock Knock ..May I come in?

Go down 
+2
Desmerelda
Ytineres
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Corduroy

Knock Knock ..May I come in? Empty
PostSubject: Knock Knock ..May I come in?   Knock Knock ..May I come in? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:23 pm

1) Name Corduroy

2) Current Level: 103

3) Class: Assasin

4) Game Play Per week 40 hours a week, almost a second job Smile

5) What country/state are you from; and what is your time difference from server time?: Washington State, Pacific Standard Time (Server Time)

6) What are your previous factions and why did you leave your last faction?: RedSmoke, Wasnt a good fit for me. Really looking for more High End content in a Guild.

7) Have you ever been an EX-Member of KageBushi on any character? If so please list which character and the reason you left. Yes. I was a member once with my Psychic / Kryssaliss (Origional Main) A long time ago, left on good terms to go to Ceres with a friend of mine.

8 ) Who do you know in this faction? Ytineres

9) Why do you want to join KageBushi? Looking for a place to call home, and group with members to accomplish Goals. Not really a Pker altho I do enjoy TW on occasion when my schedule permits.

10) What are you looking for in a faction, and what are you willing to do for the faction? Looking to make new friends and accomplish Goals that require Squads, Willing to help others achieve personal goals, have fun or die trying.

11) Tell Us a little more about yourself, and your game playing style. I like to Level Grind, Farm HH, NV is my favorite pastime when 2 x is on. Also enjoy running BH's High and Low. Clestial Tiger Event is also a favorite.

12) Is this your main character, if this is not you only character, is it the one you play the most? Yes Cord is my Main

13) If you have any other characters, what guilds are they currently in? My Psych is currently enrolled in Darkness, I log him in for GB occasionally, and collect keys for NV. Sadly he has taken a back seat as my Sin has surpassed him on the fun scale.

14) What do you do in a case where you are PK'd? 90% of the time Ill shrug it off, sometimes I retaliate if I get a wild hair. Depends on the situation of course. Always defend my freinds.

15) Do You have Ventrilo? (This is a requirement, even if you only have a way to listen): Ventrilo download Yes

16) Have you read and understand the guild rules, and are you willing to abide by them? Guild Rules: Yes

17) Please List or supply screen shots of your current gear along with refinement and shards (please include all weapons that you use // especially if you are a BM or APS.) ( Not Require for recent Ex KB members ) Sin int is 3.33 / 5.0 Spark, +10 Barrier Thorn. Refined to +5 . Pants & Helm Second cast NV +6 , Belt and Neck +6. Im a work in progress Smile

18) Are you able and willing to attend Territory Wars (Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday)? If my schedule permits. Most of the time I am working on the weekends. TW will not be a priority for me really. I do enjoy a Battle every now and again.
19) Have you had any previous Territory War experience? Yes, Where and When? Yes on my Psychic I have battled with ThaClick & in Darkness, TW a couple times on my Sin in ThaClick. Maybe half dozen times in total combined.

20) Guild Base Quests are our means of tracking who is active in this guild. Are you willing & able to do Guild Base Quest to the best of your ability, and comfortable with the fact that we do random checks/updates to see who is, and is not doing said quests? I am willing to contribute GB Quests, but its not something I really enjoy doing everyday. Its not that I mind them I just have other tasks that I enjoy doing more besides GB. That said I would be more than happy to contribute a portion of my time, but please dont hold it against me if I forget. Easilly distracted when it comes to GB.
Back to top Go down
Ytineres

Ytineres

PostSubject: FCK YEAH   Knock Knock ..May I come in? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:26 pm

Bout damn time Cord! I vote YES!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=628593661
Desmerelda

Desmerelda

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock ..May I come in?   Knock Knock ..May I come in? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:34 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.psychojo.com
xAxalx

xAxalx

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock ..May I come in?   Knock Knock ..May I come in? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:39 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
LucyPevensie
Admin
LucyPevensie

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock ..May I come in?   Knock Knock ..May I come in? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:13 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock ..May I come in?   Knock Knock ..May I come in? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:35 pm

I vote yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shadowroot
Admin
shadowroot

PostSubject: PINKY!   Knock Knock ..May I come in? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:32 pm

love the pink txt! yes lol
Back to top Go down
https://kagebushi.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock ..May I come in?   Knock Knock ..May I come in? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knock Knock ..May I come in?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KageBushi :: Guests :: Let me in!-
Jump to: