KageBushi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KageBushi

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PLEASE LET ME JOIN BY JACE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JACE

PLEASE LET ME JOIN BY JACE Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE LET ME JOIN BY JACE   PLEASE LET ME JOIN BY JACE I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:02 pm

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 1) Name (Your In Game Name of the character you want to join the guild; Please spell it correctly):
//JACE\\

2) Current Level:
86 90%

3) Class:
Blademaster

4) Game Play Per week (How active are You? // How many hours a day/week are you on-line?):
Im on like hour or more everyday a week

5) What country/state are you from; and what is your time difference from server time?:
North Carolina

6) What are your previous factions and why did you leave your last faction?:
Evolve because they didnt help me or socialize and treated me bad they wanted my Astrals Melody to join

7) Have you ever been an EX-Member of KageBushi on any character? If so please list which character and the reason you left.
No i have not

8 ) Who do you know in this faction?
Umm i think i no sum I dnt really no srry

9) Why do you want to join KageBushi?
Because i like this guild and wanna join

10) What are you looking for in a faction, and what are you willing to do for the faction?
I wanna help the faction at TW on the map I wanna help socialize and make frends with a good talkative frendly faction

11) Tell Us a little more about yourself, and your game playing style.
I like to pck sometimes not just random people but like kos and the ones wh kill me and my frends
I reallydnt like being red name as much tho and i wanna become better as well

12) Is this your main character, if this is not you only character, is it the one you play the most?
yes

13) If you have any other characters, what guilds are they currently in?
i dnt

14) What do you do in a case where you are PK'd?
I will ask an officer if thts wat i should do if i wanna kill them back and but ill most likely wanna kill them back

15) Do You have Ventrilo? (This is a requirement, even if you only have a way to listen): Ventrilo download
I can speak and i can listen i even have a acc

16) Have you read and understand the guild rules, and are you willing to abide by them? Guild Rules:
Yes i do and i will Smile

17) Please List or supply screen shots of your current gear along with refinement and shards (please include all weapons that you use // especially if you are a BM or APS.) ( Not Require for recent Ex KB members )
IM leveling good now and I am selling gears for frost but i have
Thunderbolt axes and 83.0 r my aps im really a fist bm and i am waiting for 90 before i get all my stuff im amd 3 lvls away

18) Are you able and willing to attend Territory Wars (Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday)?
I can attend all TW and probably most of the ones on sunday

19) Have you had any previous Territory War experience? If Yes, Where and When?
Yes with CT and i am good and gettting thru the enemies and getting there healers and things
i have a good attck hit i can kill a 10x cleric 4 to 5 hits with 2 spark

20) Guild Base Quests are our means of tracking who is active in this guild. Are you willing & able to do Guild Base Quest to the best of your ability, and comfortable with the fact that we do random checks/updates to see who is, and is not doing said quests?
Yes i was in a guild were i did lots of GB uest and i will now as well

21) Are you comfortable with a background check? ( Recent Ex KB members are not require )Sure im was not in KB as well cause i kept trying but i was to low and this my only character.

Back to top Go down
HairyChicken

HairyChicken

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LET ME JOIN BY JACE   PLEASE LET ME JOIN BY JACE I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:04 pm

i vote yes ^^
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LET ME JOIN BY JACE   PLEASE LET ME JOIN BY JACE I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:05 pm

I vote yes
Back to top Go down
Gizmo

PostSubject: Derpa voting   PLEASE LET ME JOIN BY JACE I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:05 pm

im going to vote yes, as long as you start using vowels when you type lol
Back to top Go down
LadyPeace

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LET ME JOIN BY JACE   PLEASE LET ME JOIN BY JACE I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:06 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
YAAAAy

PostSubject: thank youuuuuuu   PLEASE LET ME JOIN BY JACE I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:07 pm

lol Thank You all iand i will use my vowels
Back to top Go down
xAxalx

xAxalx

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LET ME JOIN BY JACE   PLEASE LET ME JOIN BY JACE I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:09 pm

fine i vote yes Twisted Evil pirat
Back to top Go down
byrdie

PostSubject: voting obviously   PLEASE LET ME JOIN BY JACE I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:15 pm

i vote yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LET ME JOIN BY JACE   PLEASE LET ME JOIN BY JACE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LET ME JOIN BY JACE
Page 1 of 1