KageBushi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KageBushi

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild

Go down 
+2
Desmerelda
Tiger_Lilly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rED_wOmA

i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild Empty
PostSubject: i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild   i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:56 am

name of character is "rED_wOmAn",im nearing lvl 80,class BLADEMASTER,im always active ...after school i play pwi 2-5 hours every no class 8 hours,im in philippines when 20:00 in pwi the time here is 12pm,i don't have friends on kagebushi if im a meber of it i will be friendli and nice,i love the guild who had an active players than the other guild who had no anymore active,i want the fraction who is anice and act as family together and help each other,im playing this char this is my main,but i always took at my main,i have a alt lvl 30sin the guild is InDaClub so many filipinos there,when i go out inarch im scare becasue it so many ..killer there ..sometimes i protect my skill and stun the attacker,i have no ventrillo ......

I WISH I CAN JOIN KAGEBUSHI GOOD LUCK TO MY SELF flower
Back to top Go down
cat

PostSubject: Re: i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild   i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:16 pm

well i say yes
Back to top Go down
cat

PostSubject: Re: i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild   i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:17 pm

but only if u gona listen to lucy,
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild   i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:18 pm

I vote yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gizmo

PostSubject: lol.. voting    i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:23 pm

lol.. EYE Well Votez yesh cauz .. we need moar like BEE EMSZZ afro in da guilde lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! BR BR BR BR
Back to top Go down
Desmerelda

Desmerelda

PostSubject: Re: i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild   i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:04 pm

I say yes but after 2x we need to make a point to level up our lower levels.
Back to top Go down
http://www.psychojo.com
lazy_son

PostSubject: yes_yes   i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:57 am

i go vote yes
Back to top Go down
MikuPuni

PostSubject: Re: i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild   i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:23 am

yes, but work on lvling since is 2x :3 flower afro
Back to top Go down
LadyPeace

PostSubject: Re: i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild   i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:48 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
LucyPevensie
Admin
LucyPevensie

PostSubject: Re: i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild   i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
rEDwOmAn

PostSubject: the reply   i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:48 pm

so gonna inv me enough votes guys ??? "rED_wOmAn"
Back to top Go down
HairyChicken

HairyChicken

PostSubject: Re: i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild   i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:38 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild   i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i gonna apply the kagebushi...guild
Page 1 of 1