KageBushi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KageBushi

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello KageBushi :O

Go down 
+4
xAxalx
LadyPeace
MikuPuni
cheshirecat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Olie

Hello KageBushi :O Empty
PostSubject: Hello KageBushi :O   Hello KageBushi :O I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:41 am

1) OlieTheKing

2) Current Level: 101

3) Class: Archer

4) GamePlay: 5-15 hours a week

5) Country: England (London Time)

6) What are your previous factions and why did you leave your last faction?: NcN > Went too quiet, ThaClick > Annoying people chalanging me to fights being disrespectful, Chinatown > Didnt fit in and i was thinking about making my own faction, Mizuchi (Leader) > Too much pressure for me to do everything, didnt have motivated recruiters.

7) Nope

8 ) Who do you know in this faction? Horosho and probably some other people

9) Why do you want to join KageBushi? Seems good faction to settle down to

10) What are you looking for in a faction, and what are you willing to do for the faction? Anything thats needed, PvP, TW, ETC

11) Tell Us a little more about yourself, and your game playing style. > Focused on PvP and Archer gameplay

12) Is this your main character, if this is not you only character, is it the one you play the most? Yes i dont play any other at the moment.

13) If you have any other characters, what guilds are they currently in? No factions

14) What do you do in a case where you are PK'd? Fight back if i can win, Otherwise i leave... or if its a faction kos or im being ganked call people. If no one feels up to coming leave...

15) Do You have Ventrilo? Indeed i do, i dont enjoy using it.

16) Have you read and understand the guild rules, and are you willing to abide by them? Guild Rules: Yeah Im fine with no RPK, Glad a faction is taking a interest in faction bases.

17) +7 Chaos ring, +5 Ashuras wrists + feet, +4 lionheart belt, +5 lionheart necklace, +6 warsoul of earth, +7 Energetic robe Lunar Cape, Tale of the peach fan (+10 dex), Rest are +5 r8 gears

18) Are you able and willing to attend Territory Wars (Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday)? Most of the time.

19) Have you had any previous Territory War experience? If Yes, Where and When? Yes In ThaClick, Only one war though, ended pretty fast.. i understand what my role is.

20) Guild Base Quests are our means of tracking who is active in this guild. Are you willing & able to do Guild Base Quest to the best of your ability, and comfortable with the fact that we do random checks/updates to see who is, and is not doing said quests? Yes

21) Are you comfortable with a background check? Yep
Back to top Go down
cheshirecat

PostSubject: Re: Hello KageBushi :O   Hello KageBushi :O I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:18 pm

wellllllllllllllllllll yes i think
Back to top Go down
MikuPuni

PostSubject: Re: Hello KageBushi :O   Hello KageBushi :O I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:39 pm

lol!

Last edited by MikuPuni on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyPeace

PostSubject: Re: Hello KageBushi :O   Hello KageBushi :O I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:58 am

NO
Back to top Go down
xAxalx

xAxalx

PostSubject: Re: Hello KageBushi :O   Hello KageBushi :O I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:08 am

FUCK NO Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
shadowroot
Admin
shadowroot

PostSubject: Re: Hello KageBushi :O   Hello KageBushi :O I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:23 am

DID YOU REALLY JUST APPLY TO MY FACTION OLIE? REALLY?! LOL! AND WHATS WITH THE QUESTION 16 NO RPK? PRETTY SURE ALL THE NONE RPK GUILD YOU BEEN INTO THAT GOT ON SMS OR KB'S KOS WAS BECAUSE YOU RPKING AROUND.

AND YOUR PKING SKILL IS CONSIDER "LESS THAN FAIR" DON'T MATTER WHAT GEARS YOU HAVE ON YOU!

ANSWER IS NO THAT'S FINAL!
Back to top Go down
https://kagebushi.forumotion.com
LucyPevensie
Admin
LucyPevensie

PostSubject: Re: Hello KageBushi :O   Hello KageBushi :O I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:32 pm

LOL I laughed so much seeing this!! The nerve he got to apply to KB!!! True troll lololol
Back to top Go down
HairyChicken

HairyChicken

PostSubject: Re: Hello KageBushi :O   Hello KageBushi :O I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:38 pm

ya i vote no
Back to top Go down
BloodLuust

BloodLuust

PostSubject: Re: Hello KageBushi :O   Hello KageBushi :O I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:40 pm

Ewwww . NO
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/I.AM.LEDRED
Olie

PostSubject: None of you actually know me.   Hello KageBushi :O I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:05 am

lol! good reasons for me not joining, seems like your reasonable people... Laughing Officialy dont want to join from the dumb responses back disreguard this post.
Back to top Go down
Olie

PostSubject: hmm   Hello KageBushi :O I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:08 am

My pking skill is the best it could possibly be for an archer, i die to sins and higher geared players though, so i guess im fail then?
Back to top Go down
shadowroot
Admin
shadowroot

PostSubject: lolollolol   Hello KageBushi :O I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:13 pm

you die to a magic build barb LOL get over yourself
Back to top Go down
https://kagebushi.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello KageBushi :O   Hello KageBushi :O I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello KageBushi :O
Page 1 of 1