KageBushi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KageBushi

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for joining.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CR/\SH

Application for joining. Empty
PostSubject: Application for joining.   Application for joining. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:20 pm

1) Name CR/\SH

2) Current Level: 96

3) Class: Assassin

4) 5h per day more on weekends

5) Estonia : GMT+2

6) Don't remember - haven't been to a real faction for a while

7) No - haven't been a member of Kagebushi.

8 ) Zz_Tania_zZ (If she got in) and probably some more. But i don't know what factions my friends are in.

9) Why do you want to join KageBushi? - To have a decent faction. I like the logo. Seems like a good place to spend time.

10) Looking for an opportunity to attend TW and to better myself. If needed, help others.

11) No.. Okay - i don't PK. Not RPK anyway. Usually just try to better myself (level, skills, experience about the game etc).

12) This is my main alt. The one i play the most.

13) Well i have one in Love/Hate

14) Release possibly Razz

15) I am able to listen.. I have it installed, but i don't have a mic..

16) Yes, i have.

17) Well right now i have lvl90 rank plate, 3star pants, 3star boots, Hook and Thorn, TT80 int bracers, and the rest is pretty much stats items (+5-6 vit, str dex). All gear is atleast +2, some +3 and Weapon +4. Weapon and most others sharded (with lvl7 shards) Oh yeah - I have rep for R8 and Ashuras set in bank.

18) Yes to TW

19) Yes i have, with my 101 cleric. In various factions. Once even against Kagebushi. But don't take this as a threat Razz

20) Guild Base Quests - I will try to do them, but i wouldn't mind a casual reminder. Some days i don't play at all, so i might forget them. But they are good to do with other faction-mates.

21) What do you mean by BG check?

Well i will register then. But no funny business..
Also PWI's web-page is down. So i'll try it later.
Back to top Go down
CR/\SH

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining.   Application for joining. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:39 pm

13. One in Love/Hate and another in Yakuza.

Also the PWI forum server has been overloaded for a while now.. Razz (Since yesterday) So i don't know when i will get access to that. But i doubt there will be any info you really need.. Papaara.
Back to top Go down
CAT

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining.   Application for joining. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:57 pm

YES finally! XD
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining.   Application for joining. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:11 pm

yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LadyPeace

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining.   Application for joining. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:59 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Scarlet_Byrd

Scarlet_Byrd

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining.   Application for joining. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:27 pm

yea sure xP
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1827439167
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining.   Application for joining. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for joining.
Page 1 of 1